Last Updated on October 18, 2023 by II Editor
The Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals. This scholarship program, funded by the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and hosted by the University of Cambridge in the UK, offers fully-funded opportunities for PhD students in any field. It is open to candidates from all African countries.
The primary objective of the scholarship is to aid promising students who lack financial resources to pursue their studies at the University. Preference will be given to students whose research is focused on advancing the African continent and fostering climate-resilient and sustainable prospects for Africa and the global community.
- Sponsor of Scholarship: Cambridge Commonwealth Trust.
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK.
- Scholarship Value: Fully-funded
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple
- Degree Level: Doctoral (PhD)
- Nationality: African Students
Qualification Requirements To be eligible for the Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship for African Students, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be of African nationality
- Candidates from any African country are welcome
- Should be pursuing a PhD degree
- Research must contribute to the advancement of the African continent and promote climate-resilient and sustainable futures for Africa and the world.
Scholarship Privileges Recipients of the Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- University tuition fees
- Yearly stipend (sufficient for a single individual)
- Immigration Health Surcharge
- Travel and research expenses
How to Apply: No separate application is necessary for this scholarship. Applicants need only apply for admission to the University of Cambridge, applying by the funding deadline specified for their respective courses.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
To learn more, Visit: https://www.cambridgetrust.org/scholarships/cambridge-africa-changemakers-scholarship